- 5500XD LCF Diesel
- 2WD Reg Cab 109"
- Rear-wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Schedule a Test Drive
Do You Have A Trade?
Trade In Value
Trade In Payoff
*Estimated payment does not include Tax, Title, & License
2333 Highway 45 N.
Sales & Showroom
Monday9:00am - 6:30pm
Tuesday9:00am - 6:30pm
Wednesday9:00am - 6:30pm
Thursday9:00am - 6:30pm
Friday9:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday9:00am - 6:30pm
2333 Highway 45 N.
Columbus, MS 39705
Phone: (662) 328-3514
Fax: (662) 328-7044
- Air cleaner, heavy-duty, 11" diameter dry paper single element. Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge. Back of cab location.
- AIR CONDITIONING, SINGLE-ZONE MANUAL, INTEGRAL IN-DASH MOUNTED
- Alternator, 140 amps
- ASSIST STEPS
- Audio system feature, 2 speakers
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER, AUXILIARY JACK, USB PORT AND BLUETOOTH
- Battery, dual 750 cold-cranking amps, 12 volt, maintenance free
- Brake, parking, cable actuated, internal expanding drum type, transmission-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front and rear disc with traction control and stability control
- CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRONIC, AUTOMATIC
- CUP HOLDERS
- DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
- DOOR LOCKS, POWER
- Driver Information Center, (DIC) (monitors vital functions including diesel exhaust fluid levels (DEF), particulate matter emissions level in the diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel particulate filter regeneration, service reminders for engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, engine oil filter, and fuel filters. The DIC provides fuel economy reporting by average, instant, and trip.)
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Engine, Diesel 5.2L 4 cylinder 215 hp [160.3 kW] @2500 rpm, 452 lb-ft of torque [612.8 Nm] @ 1850-2750 rpm (Governed). 16 valve, four cycle, chain-driven dual overhead camshaft valve train, a cast iron cylinder block, and a cast aluminum cylinder head. Turbocharged, inter-cooled, water cooled EGR, direct injection, electronically controlled common rail fuel system and engine cruise control. Oil level check switch and light. Engine warning system with audible warning for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, and a protection system that will reduce fueling if excessive coolant temperature
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- Exhaust, single horizontal outlet
- FLOOR MATS
- Frame, ladder-type channel frame. Full C section straight frame 33.5" (85.1 cm) wide. Yield strength 44,000 psi, section modulus 7.20 cu.in. and RBM 316,800 lb-ft/in per rail.
- Front axle, 7275 lbs. (3300 kg), reverse Elliot "I"-beam (Standard on 5500XD only.)
- Front suspension, 8,440 lbs. (3828 kg) tapered leaf (Standard on 4500XD, 5500HD and 5500XD only.)
- Fuel tank, 30 Gallon, (113L), stainless steel includes 2 auxiliary fuel ports
- Glass, tinted
- Grille, Silver
- GVWR, 19,500 lbs. (8845 kg) (Standard on 5500XD only.)
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- LED headlamps
- Lighting, interior dome
- Mirror, outside left-hand and right hand dual cab-mounted with integral convex mirror
- Rear axle, 14,550 lbs. (6600 kg) (Standard on 5500HD and 5500XD only.)
- Rear axle, 5.57 ratio (Standard on 5500XD only.)
- Rear Suspension, 14,550 lbs. (6599 kg) (Standard on 5500HD and 5500XD only.)
- SEAT TRIM, CLOTH
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger tricoat cloth covered reclining high back driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat
- Steering wheel, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Storage, door pockets
- Storage, seatback pockets
- Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 F 125/123 L BW HWY VAR1 (Standard on 4500XD, 5500HD and 5500XD only.)
- Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 F 125/123 L BW HWY VAR1 (Standard on 4500XD, 5500HD and 5500XD only.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic Aisin A465 transmission with fifth and sixth gear overdrive with lock up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, PTO capability automatic torque converter lockup in stationary PTO mode.
- Vehicle Application Truck
- WHEELBASE, 109" (276.9 CM)
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6", K steel (Standard on 4500XD, 5500HD and 5500XD only.)
- WINDOWS, POWER
- Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open
- Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm
No information is currently available for this vehicle. Please contact the dealership for more details!
- + Disclaimers
© 2022 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved.